Asslam Alaikum, Today we will talk about marriage . Marriage is the relation of two souls. And it is the most beautiful relation of two persons. The relation of love , care and respect.
Although marriage is the most peaceful relation but sometimes due to misunderstanding this relationship also get destroyed.
So , then the only option to have a happy married life is praying to Allah . A surah For Happy Married Life . This helps you to have a happy and healthy married life and increase your love .
This will always give you best results. It can be slow but will always be the best results .
Surah For Happy Married Life Between Husband And Wife :-
If you want a happy married life with your husband/wife, then follow these steps of Surah –
• Make fresh ablution and sit in a quiet place.
• Recite Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim 11 times.
• Then Recite Al Furqan 74 three times.
• In the end, Make Surah For a Happy Married life from Almighty Allah SWT.
Al Furqan 74 – Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyaatinaa qurrata a’yuninw waj ‘alnaa lilmuttaqeena Imaamaa
English Translation – And those who say, “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”
Perform this Surah for 21 days . And it will increase love in your spouse heart for you . Perfrom Surah for marriage proposal if you are not getting married also after trying a lot .
Surah For Newly Married Couple :-
Surah is an Arabic word meaning supplication. It is a prayer or request made to Allah (SWT). A Dua to bless a newly married couple is a prayer asking the almighty lord to bestow His blessings upon the couple and grant them a happy and prosperous life together.
Surah For Newly Married Couple – “Baarakallaahu laka, wa baaraka alayka, wa jama a baynakumaa fee khayrin.”
English Translation – May Allah blesses you, shower His blessings upon you, and join you together in goodness.
Surah For Happy Married Life :-
• First of all, make a wudu and keep your mind free from all other thoughts.
• Then Recite “la ilaha illa allah inni kountou mina zalimin” 11 times.
• After that, read Surah Maryam verse 96 three times.
• In the end, Ask Allah to bless your married life full of joy and happiness.
Ayat 96 – Innallazeena eamanoo va aamilus sealiheati sa yac’aalu lahumur raahmeanu vuddea(vuddan).
English Translation: Surely those who believe (become âmenû, who wish to reach Allah before death) and do improve deeds (the soul’s cleansing), Allah will make them those who are loved.
Recite “Surah for happy married life” regularly after every salah. You will live a peaceful married life if you make it your routine.
Surah For Happy Life With Husband :-
• Firstly You need to recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
• Secondly, read Surah Al-Baqarah three times.
• Then again, recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
• In the end, raise your hands and make Surah to Allah for his forgiveness and blessing for you to have a happy life with your husband.
Important points to be kept in mind while performing this Surah For Married Life :-
- Perform surah with full dedication and with pure heart.
- Women should not perform surah during their menstruation period.
- Don’t skip in between and perform it daily till you get the desired results.