Assalam Alaikum, Today will talk about the feeling of becoming mother and father . Every married couple needs a baby to complete their family . here, we shares Surah To Get Pregnant In Islam.
Becoming mother is the best feeling for a women and everyone women wants to have this feeling . But some of you fail to conceive a baby after trying a lot .
Here is the Surah which helps you to get pregnant perform this surah daily and soon you will get the good news .
The Process To Perform “Surah To Get Pregnant ” step by step –
1. First of all, you have to be clean, so make a fresh wudu.
2. Start with Reciting Durood Sharif 11 times.
3. Then read (Al-Baqarah 2:128) “Rabbanaa waj’alnaa muslimaini laka wa min zurriyyatinaaa ummatam muslimatal laka wa arinaa manaasikanaa wa tub ‘alainaa innaka antat Tawwaabur Raheem” 1001 times.
4. After that, again recite Durood sharif 11 times.
5. In the end, ask Allah to permit you to have a beautiful baby.
Perform this surah daily till you get the good news and believe in Allah Tala . Allah gives you the good news soon and you will also become parents .
Surah To Conceive A Baby –
If you cannot conceive a baby, you can recite (As-Sajdah 32:7-9) daily after every Salaah. After reading the surah 1001 times, you can have Intercourse with your husband. Within a month, you will have very good news for yourself and your family.
Precautions To Take While Performing Surah For Pregnancy –
- Don’t skip in between perfrom it timely and daily .
- Womens should not perform surah during their menstruation period.
- Keep yourself and surrounding clean .
- Perfrom it together for good results.
What Is Dua To Get Pregnant In Islam , and Its Benefits ?
The Dua To Get Pregnant In Islam is a very powerful prayer that has been known to help many couples who have been struggling to conceive. Many benefits come along with reciting this dua, some of which include:
1. The Dua can help you to get pregnant fast.
2. It can help to increase your chances of conceiving a healthy baby.
3. Dua can help ease any anxiety or stress that you may be feeling about your fertility.
4. It can provide you with peace of mind and reassurance when you may be feeling anxious or stressed about your fertility.
5. This surah will help to strengthen your bond with Allah.
The Best Time To Recite The Dua For Pregnancy –
The best time to recite Dua for pregnancy is during the fifth and seventh months of pregnancy. If you are not pregnant yet, you can recite this dua five times a day after every prayer.
What does Allah say About Dua To Get Pregnant?
“And when My servants ask you, concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me and believe in Me that they may be guided.” (Quran 2:186)
What Are The Things You Need To Do After Reciting The Dua For Pregnancy?
After you have recited the “Dua To Get Pregnant” In Islam, there are a few things that you should do to increase your chances of conceiving. These include:
- Pray five times a day.
- Eat healthy foods and avoid junk food.
- Exercise regularly.
If you want a happy married life perform a Surah For Happy Married Life .