Marriage is very beautiful relation of two persons husband and wife . It is the purest relationship of two souls .For the happy marriage life , perform a Surah for marriage life .
This Surah for happy marriage if performed together gives out fast and good results and helps to bring happiness in your love and help the both live happily together.
But sometimes due to fights and misunderstanding this relationship comes to an end and results in divorce for this you can perform Surah to reunite husband and wife and Surah for happy marriage life.
Here is Powerful Surah For Happy Married Life Between Husband And Wife :-
• First, Say Shahada after Fajr prayer.
• Then Read “Surah Al-Baqarah” x 5.
• Now Recite this Surah : “Bismillah, Allahumma jannibni-Sh-Shaitan me razaqtana.”
• Finally, Pray to Allah for a happy married life between you.
You can also perform a Surah for husband’s love to make your husband mad in your love and also perform a wazifa for the husband’s love this helps you in living a good married life.
Steps to Perform Wazifa for happy married life:
• Firstly , Say “Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam“x 5.
• Then read Durood Sharif 10 times.
• Now recite “Surah Yaseen” Verse given below, 50 Times.
• “Innaa Nahnu nuhyil mawtaa wa naktubu maa qaddamuu wa aasaarahum wa kulla shai’in ahsainaahu fiii Imaamim Mubiin“
• Again read Durood Sharif for 10 times .
Benefits of reading Surah for happy marriage life:-
- That fills love between husband and wife.
- These surah is very effective and helped lot of people since ages to live a happy married life.
- Such surah helps to leave a happy married life.
- Increases love between the couple.
Precautions should be taken while performing a surah for happy married life:-
- Firstly , Don’t skip in between perfrom it timely and daily .
- Womens should not perform surah during their menstruation period.
- Keep yourself and surrounding clean .
- Perfrom it together for good results.
This surah will make your marriage life more better . You just have faith in Allah and pray to almighty, Allah Ta’la fulfill your life with happiness.